The traditional owners of the CoHoots site are the Dja Dja Wurrung people who have maintained cultural significance in the area for over a millennia. The discovery of gold in the 1850’s changed the course of area’s history. Our site has been used for transport related businesses for over 160 years. The present building was built in 1952 by Bentley Motors & Bus Lines and used by Castlemaine Bus Lines until they moved in 2014. CoHoots opened in November 2014.