DO YOU MANAGE DIVERSE PARTNERSHIPS & GROUPS?
Are you ready to take your practice to a whole new level?
JOIN US FOR
‘SUPPORT SUCCESSFUL PARTNERSHIPS’
30 March – 2 April 2020, BANGKOK
POSTPONED – REGISTER YOUR INTEREST AND WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED
This flagship, accredited PBA training draws on global experience and is designed to appeal to all types of practitioners from diverse sectors. It balances conceptual and practical learning and creates a safe place to support personal and professional development. It is designed specifically for those involved in the challenging work of supporting and leading multi-sector collaborations.
An eye-opening experience, very much focussed on learning rooted in practicial applications and relevance for my work.
ABOUT THE COURSE
The course is designed as a ‘masterclass’ and taught by Partnership Brokers Association Practitioner-Trainers Rhonda Chapman and Bulbul Baksi.
It is globally sought after training that offers a pathway to professional accreditation in Partnership Brokering and hones skills increasingly in demand across the globe.
What does the course cover?
- Frameworks for creating robust, efficient and innovative partnerships
- Unique, fit-for-purpose tools and techniques for brokering partnerships that get results
- A set of common partnership principles, to drive values-based partnerships for stronger results
- Ways to overcome common challenges with practical and proven approaches
- Personal and professional insights that build competencies to support successful partnerships
- Enhanced confidence and competence as a partnership practitioner
- Membership in a global professional association
Who should attend this course?
This intensive training is for active practitioners involved in multi-stakeholder partnerships and is not an introductory course. Participants need experience supporting collaboration between two or more partners. Past graduates have come from business, NGOs, non-profits, universities, government and international institutions.
Application and Fees
Admission to the course is by application via the PBA website. Registration is USD1500. This includes tuitition, text books, background readings and training materials. Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
For further enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a colleague who may be interested?
Do a friend a favour by sharing this information with others who may benefit from the course. Thank you muchly.